Home - 6-8 years - burns


Can we burst blisters?

cremades68_11 When we get burnt, blisters usually appear. They are called water-blisters and they are bags of liquid that form on the skin. If it is smaller than 1 cm and the skin that covers it is thick, it is not advisable to break it. If it is larger, you should go to a medical centre, so that they can empty the liquid and remove the skin that covers it, using special equipment.

Alba Soldevila. Farmacéutica